- Job Title: Web-Developer
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Engineer
- Required Skill:
- Develop the web and even better if you have capability to design.
- English is the official language. (reading, speaking, and listening for communication)
- Ability work independently as well as in the Team environment.
- Logical thinking, good skills in communication and presentation.
The experience working for foreign company, especially for Japanese Company will be advantages.
We will leave the work to you based on your experience and aptitude. First of all, turn to the PDCA for data analysis and performance improvement of existing sites and gradually expand the range of your activities.
- Perform website layout design, HTML & CSS of the marketing products of the department in accordance with standards.
- Design and create websites, links, applications for websites based on WordPress.
- Website design according to the company’s development project. Develop new interfaces that are more appealing, tailored to each project’s requirements. Stay up to date with the latest advances in web design.
- Make plans to improve the website interface. Collaborate with the team to build online marketing programs.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the manager.
Further details contents will be discussed in the interview in NSV Hanoi office. (English shall be used at the interview)
Working place and hours
- NSV Hanoi Office: R101, Techno Center, Thang Long Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Hanoi.
- Monday to Friday: 8:15 – 17: 15
- Saturday: 8:15 – 12:00 (twice holiday per month)
- Basic salary: from USD600(Gross)/month or more, depending on career and capability.
- During probation period(first 2-month), 85% of basic salary shall be paid.
- Allowances: as company policy.
- Bonus: shall be paid at the end of each year, depending on company revenue and staff performance.
- Commuting related: There are 2 routes of comfortable bus between Hanoi city and the office.
- Motorcycle commuters have an allowance (300,000-400,000 VND).
- Raising salary yearly: Appropriate evaluation and career plan are prepared.
- Training policy: training courses due to the work demand.
- Labor contract, insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law.
- CV written in English.
- Application letter written in English.
- Copy of University Degrees.
Work location:Ha Noi
Salary:Basic $600/month or more