- Working Experience: At least 7 years or more working experience as CAD-CAE engineer.
- Minimum Educational Level: With a university degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or related engineering fields.
- Job Title: Application Engineer. (CAD-CAE Engineer)
- Job Type: Full-time Permanent.
- Job Category: Application Engineer.
- Required Skill:
- Proficient in one of Dassault System application such as CATIA V5, ENOVIA, SIMULIA/ ABAQUS, DELMIA and 3DEXPERIENCE.
- English ability: To read technical documentations and write technical report, as well speak in English fluently.
- Having good practical knowledge in designing, machining and simulation domain.
- Communication ability: To communicate with foreign partners, such as Singapore, India, Malaysia, Thailand and others in English.
- Ability to solve technical issues for CAD-CAE applications.
- Management skill/experience are preferred.
- Ability work independently as well as in the Team environment with good analytical skill.
- Ability to lead the team for given task.
- Have patient on hard-work and hard-study.
The experience working for foreign company would be advantages.
- Provide technical support and consulting for CAD-CAE customers, such as CATIA (V5 or 3DEXPERIENCE), CADMEISTER, JMAG, SIMULIA/ABAQUS, etc..
- Get Authorized Certification for Dassault Systems solutions.
- Visit customer in nationwide of Vietnam and show technical demonstration for CAD-CAE applications.
- Give new technology proposal/solution for customer.
- Troubleshooting for customers using CAD-CAE software.
- Provide basic/advanced training CAD-CAE software for customer.
- Study and catch-up the latest technology for CAD-CAE and technical platform.
- Support and help Assistant AE Manager.
- Work cooperation with Sales and System Engineer teams.
- Further details will be discussed in the interview. (English and Vietnamese shall be used at the interview)
Working place and hours
- R101, Techno Center, Thang Long Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Hanoi, be met and saw off by company’s car every day.
- Monday to Friday: 8:15 – 17: 15
- Saturday: 8:15 – 12:00 (twice holiday per month)
- Basic salary: from USD 800-1,250(Gross)/month, depending on career and capability.
- During probation period(first 2-month), 85% of basic salary shall be paid.
- Allowances: as company policy. (telephone, transit, business trip, …)
- Bonus: shall be paid at the end of each year, depending on company revenue and staff performance.
- Raising salary: yearly, Appropriate evaluation and career plan are prepared.
- Training policy: training courses due to the work demand.
- Labor contract, insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law.
- CV written in English.
- Application letter written in English.
- Copy of University Degrees.
Work location:Ha Noi