- SIMULIA makes virtual testing a standard business practice that improves product performance, reduces physical prototypes, and drives innovation. The SIMULIA product portfolio offers the most up-to-date and advanced simulation products, including Abaqus FEA, Isight, fe-safe and Tosca.
- Moldex3D is the world leading CAE product for the plastic injection molding industry. With the best-in-class analysis technology, Moldex3D can help you carry out in-depth simulation of the widest range of injection molding processes and to optimize product designs and manufacturability. In addition, its high compatibility and adaptability have provided users with instant connection to mainstream CAD systems, generating a flexible simulation-driven design platform.
- JMAG is a simulation software for electromechanical design and development. Many companies and universities have supported and used JMAG since 1983. JMAG can accurately capture and quickly evaluate complex physical phenomena inside of machines.
JMAG is a comprehensive software suite for electromechanical equipment design and development. Powerful simulation and analysis technologies provide a new standard in performance and quality for product design. Inexperienced and experienced users in simulation analysis can easily perform the simple operations required to obtain precise results.
- “ANSA has proven to be robust and efficient, and enabled us to reach our targets.”
- ANSA is an advanced multidisciplinary CAE pre-processing tool that provides all the necessary functionality for full-model build up, from CAD data to ready-to-run solver input files, in a single Integrated environment.
- ANSA is the users’ preference due to its wide range of features and tools that meet their needs. The list of productive and versatile features is long and the alternative tasks and processes that can be completed using them are countless. The data management capabilities and the large number of supported solvers and disciplines enable unique multi variant and multidisciplinary modeling implementations.