Get “SPECIAL Bonus” for 0.5 months of your salary in signing-up recruitment through our website.
1. Years of Experience: At least 2 years or more work experience in a similar role
2. Minimum Educational Level: With a university degree in IT or related fields
3. Job Title: System Engineer
4. Job Type: Full-time Permanent
5. Job Category: IT Hardware/Networking
6. Required Skill:
– English is fluent (reading, speaking, and listening for communication),
– Strong knowledge of Windows based software and hardware environments,
– Ability work independently as well as in the Team environment.
The experience working for foreign company, especially for Japanese Company will be advantages.
– Provide new IT and System technology proposal/solution for customer.
– Provide technical support and troubleshooting to customers and ensure all environments is maintained in line with standard IT policies of NSV, including software updates, security and antivirus protection.
– On-site support for troubleshooting of hardware(PC, network, device…) for customers,
– Required Ability is to install, implement support and manage:
+ Server / PC (Desktop/Laptop) / E-mail / Printer, LAN / Wireless network.
+ Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 — Windows 10.
+ MS Office 2013 or later, Anti-virus protection, Spyware solutions, etc.
+ Virtual solutions (VMware, HyperV ..)
– Work cooperation with Sales and Application Engineer teams,
– Further details will be discussed in the interview (English shall be used at the interview),
Working place and hours
– NSV Hanoi Office, R101, Techno Center, Thang Long Industrial Park, Hanoi, be met and saw off by company’s car every day,
– Monday to Friday: 8:15 – 17: 15
– Saturday: 8:15 – 12:00 (twice holiday per month)
– Basic salary: from USD500/month or more, depending on career and capability,
– Allowances: as company policy,
– Commuting related: There are 2 routes of comfortable bus from the city to the office.
Motorcycle commuters have an allowance (300,000-400,000 VND),
– Raising salary yearly, appropriate evaluation and career plan are prepared.
– Training policy: training courses due to the work demand,
– Labor contract, insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law
– CV written in English
– Application letter written in English
– Copy of University Degrees