IT Security Engineer
Our history & Background of recruitment
NSV is an authorized distributor of Dassault Systems, mainly CATIA, under the slogan “Creating the Future of Vietnam” and has been a market leader for CAD / CAM / CAE / PLM in Vietnam manufacturing industry for over 16 years.
We provide one-stop service from consulting, installation and education.
In system infrastructure services, we support the stable operation of infrastructure for many customers. In the cyber security area where attacks are approaching Vietnam,
we have formed an alliance with top-level Japanese companies and provide daily services based on the mission of “protecting our customers”.
In response to the Cyber-attack approaching Vietnam, we are launching the highest quality Cyber Security business as a pioneer.
We are looking for colleagues to join as the core business members.
1. Years of Experience: At least 2 years or more work experience in a similar role
2. Minimum Educational Level: With a university degree in IT or related fields
3. Job Title: Security Engineer
4. Job Type: Full-time Permanent
5. Job Category: Networking/Security
6. Required Skill:
– Knowledge of Internet system, Firewall technology, Cloud computing(better)
– Technical area of security :Network security, Application security, OS security, Security operations
– English is fluent (reading, speaking, and listening for communication),
– Ability work independently as well as in the Team environment.
– Logical thinking, good skills in communication and presentation.
The experience working for foreign company, especially for Japanese Company will be advantages.
– Launch of cyber security business
Investigate the latest situation of Cyber-attack and countermeasures in Japan and
other countries, and create Cyber Security services that meet customer needs in Vietnam.
– Provide new IT and System technology proposal/solution for customer.
– Participate in consulting and designing information technology network (IT) for customers
– Consult and design information security and safety systems for customers
– Implement DLP, EDR and more system for customer.
– Work cooperation with Sales and Application Engineer teams;
– Further details will be discussed in the interview (English shall be used at the interview),
Working place and hours
– NSV Hanoi Office, R101, Techno Center, Thang Long Industrial Park, Hanoi.
– Monday to Friday: 8:15 – 17: 15
– Saturday: 8:15 – 12:00 (twice holiday per month)
– Basic salary: from USD850/month or more, depending on career and capability,
– Allowances: as company policy,
– Commuting related: There are 2 routes of comfortable bus from the city to the office.
Motorcycle commuters have an allowance (300,000-400,000 VND),
– Raising salary yearly,
Appropriate evaluation and career plan are prepared.
– Training policy: training courses due to the work demand,
– Labor contract, insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law
– CV written in English
– Application letter written in English
– Copy of University Degrees
Send to: New System Vietnam Co., Ltd
R101, Techno Center, Thang Long Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Hanoi