IT Security Engineer
Get “SPECIAL Bonus” for 0.5 months of your salary in signing-up recruitment through our website.
- Years of Experience: At least 2 years or more work experience in a similar role.
- Minimum Educational Level: With a university degree in IT or related fields.
- Job Title: Security Engineer
- Job Type: Full-time Permanent
- Job Category: Networking/Security
- Required Skill
- Knowledge of Internet system, Firewall technology, Cloud computing(better).
- Technical area of security :Network security, Application security, OS security, Security operations.
- English is fluent (reading, speaking, and listening for communication),
- Ability work independently as well as in the Team environment.
- Logical thinking, good skills in communication and presentation.
The experience working for foreign company, especially for Japanese Company will be advantages.
- Launch of cyber security business.
- Investigate the latest situation of Cyber-attack and countermeasures in Japan and other countries, and create Cyber Security services that meet customer needs in Vietnam.
- Provide new IT and System technology proposal/solution for customer.
- Participate in consulting and designing information technology network (IT) for customers.
- Consult and design information security and safety systems for customers.
- Implement DLP, EDR and more system for customer.
- Work cooperation with Sales and Application Engineer teams.
- Further details will be discussed in the interview (English shall be used at the interview).
Working place and hours
- NSV Hanoi Office, R101, Techno Center, Thang Long Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Hanoi.
- Monday to Friday: 8:15 – 17: 15
- Saturday: 8:15 – 12:00 (twice holiday per month)
- Basic salary: from USD850/month or more, depending on career and capability.
- Allowances: as company policy.
- Commuting related: There are 2 routes of comfortable bus from the city to the office.
- Motorcycle commuters have an allowance (300,000-400,000 VND).
- Raising salary yearly,
- Appropriate evaluation and career plan are prepared.
- Training policy: training courses due to the work demand,
- Labor contract, insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law
- CV written in English.
- Application letter written in English.
- Copy of University Degrees.