Class A Modeler
Create, edit and analyze aesthetic and ergonomic shapes to the highest Class-A surface quality
- Achieve high-end surface quality, up to Class-A Standard Quality.
- Reach a new level of quality and productivity by Integrating the power of CATIA with the precision of ICEM technology.
- Create, modify, analyze and render any type of aesthetical and ergonomic shape.
- Deliver final product surfaces, with G3-continuity, based on inputs such as design-sketches, scanned data or subdivision surfaces.
- Streamline Style, Class-A and Engineering collaboration and convergence.
Class A Expert
Enriches the Class-A Modeler role productivity with an additional set of advanced tools for transportation designers
- Upgrade Class-A Modeler functions: feature modeling and over-crowning...
- Increase productivity with specialized and advanced features such as Gap, Blend-corner, Cylinder-glass, Tube and Accelerated surface.
- Experience new global deformation capabilities.
Shape Morphing Modeler
Add-on extending modeling capabilities through dedicated applications for surface refinement and global deformation
- Enable to reach high-end quality shapes, to match aesthetical and manufacturing requirements.
- Bring higher surface modeling capabilities through local refinement and global deformation.
- Increase perceived quality with advanced explicit surface modeling
- Reach higher shape standards.
- Optimize global deformation, analysis and control tools.
- Propose dedicated features for shape quality conversion and improvement.
Aero Surface Modeler
Provides advanced modeling capabilities in surface-lofting and interior aircraft cabin design
- Deliver advanced modeling tools to create, edit analyze and global model complex surface models to facilitate the processes within the Aerospace domain.
- Enable experts to refine aerodynamic surfaces taking any curve or surface mathematics into consideration.
- Optimize aerodynamics shapes and forms with a high level of surface quality (up to G3 continuity) while maintaining high accuracy.
- Control shapes and their advanced mathematics for optimal control of the shape and size of geometry.
- Improve downstream processes such as composites design, tool path or meshing using higher quality surfaces.