I. Overview of Software
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, DELMIA helps industries and services to Collaborate, Model, Optimize, and Perform their operations.
An integral part of the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform is the connection between the virtual and real worlds.
DELMIA, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of value networks to collaborate, model, optimize and perform.
Operational excellence requires harmony across the value network. DELMIA provides solutions to leverage the virtual world of modeling and simulation with the real world of operations to provide a complete solution to value network stakeholders: From suppliers, to manufacturers, to logistics and transportation providers, to service operators and workforces.
II. Overview Software functions
1. COLLABORATIVE OPERATIONS
DELMIA Collaborative Operations is the cornerstone of the 3DEXPERIENCE Operations vision that enables a common understanding for all stakeholders. This solution provides a holistic, model-based, and data-driven digital backbone that breaks down the silos between diverse functional users from engineering, operations, and supply chain. It delivers a common, up-to-date view of the manufacturing enterprise that facilitates problem-solving and enables efficient root cause analysis. By digitally connecting these users, companies can have visibility into, control over, and synchronization across their enterprise.
- Provide full traceability with data-driven analysis
- Enable cross-functional teams to work together and prevent manufacturing problems
- Promote collaboration and empowers teams to solve problems
- Offer full access to all product, process and resource data with a unified data model from engineering to the shop floor
2. INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
DELMIA Industrial Engineering enables innovation and efficiency by planning, simulating, and modeling global operations. DELMIA allows manufacturing and service providers to virtually experience their entire operations from the impact of design to determining how to meet global demand. This is made possible with a single 3D data model across operations, spanning engineering, manufacturing, logistics and service.
With DELMIA Industrial Engineering, customers can virtually validate value networks, factory layouts, transportation plans, process plans, logistics plans and workforce plans to quickly respond to the competition or to take advantage of new market opportunities.For manufacturers, DELMIA Industrial Engineering capabilities extend visualization beyond the product into manufacturing and operations--providing the ability to simulate manufacturing processes before the physical plant or production line even exists.
- Plan, with comprehensive 3D process and resource planning tools to create and optimize build-to-order and lean production manufacturing systems.
- Simulate, with tools to virtually define and optimize manufacturing assets concurrently with manufacturing planning.
- Operate an accurate virtual production system to track real-time production activities, perform schedule changes, launch new programs and introduce model changeovers, and schedule maintenance operations
3. MANUFACTURING & OPERATIONS
DELMIA Manufacturing & Operations solutions transform global operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence. This is accomplished through digital continuity, a shared digital landscape connecting all stakeholders to improve visibility into, control over and synchronization across manufacturing operations and supply chain processes on a global scale. The result is improved agility and expanded continuous improvement across the enterprise and extended value network. By providing a model-based, data-driven digital user experience, customers can establish a common set of operational processes that can be created, managed, and governed holistically on a global scale. Explore DELMIA Apriso
- Orchestrate people, plant and equipment processes to improve collaboration
- Achieve real-time visibility, control and synchronization of business processes spanning global operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence
- Extract real-time manufacturing intelligence to support global continuous process improvement
4. PLANNING & OPTIMIZATION
DELMIA Planning & Optimization powers reality-based planning, scheduling and optimization for complex business processes within manufacturing, logistics, transit and workforce operations--across all planning horizons. Built around a 100%-fit model, it's configured to respect all of an organization's unique rules and constraints, such as production capacity, inventory and logistics constraints, contractual requirements and more. At the same time, it's flexible enough to rapidly adapt to the peaks and troughs of day-to-day operations. The result is feasible plans, optimized against key performance indicators, always in sync with the realities of the business.
DELMIA customers rely on the same fully integrated 100%-fit planning and optimization solution to plan their workforce, manufacturing environment and logistics operations.
- Plan across all planning horizons for optimal results
- Solve the toughest operations planning and optimization challenges
- Gain visibility with planning and scheduling to minimize disruptions
- Receive instant KPI feedback on the quality of decisions