A. Recruitment for Hanoi Office
a) Application Engineer for CAD/CAE
- Studying and troubleshooting CAD and CAE-based software such as CATIA, SIMULIA, HYPERWORKS, JMAG, FASTBLANK,
- Required to support sale team on software demonstration, creating feature-based technical illustration which depicts software's features,
- University graduated with major in Mechanical engineering or metal forming,
- English skill: can read and write technical documentations,
- Good background on FEA (Finite Element Analysis), Theory of Finite Element Method and some well-known non-linear analysis such as buckling, frequency response analysis,
- Proficient in least one of CAD/CAE software such as CATIA, ANSYS or HYPERWORKS ... and can study how to use CAD/CAE software from manual files,
b) System Engineer
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to customers and ensure all environments is maintained (including software updates, security and antivirus protection.).
- On-site support for troubleshooting of hardware (PC, network, device, etc.) for customers,
- Studying new technology and make suitable proposal for customer.
- Bachelor degree of university in in IT or related fields.
- At least 2 years or more work experience in a similar role.
- English skill: can read and write technical documentations and communicate with other people.
2. Condition/ Salary/Other benefits:
Working place and hours
- NSV Hanoi Office, R101, Techno Center, Thang Long Industrial Park(TLIP 1), Hanoi, be met and saw off by company’s car every day,
- Monday to Friday: 8:15 – 17: 15,
- Saturday: 8:15 - 12:00 (twice holiday per month),
- Basic salary: negotiable (depends on career and experience),
- Allowances: as company policy,
- Raising salary yearly as working performance,
- Training policy: training courses due to the work demand,
- Labor contract, insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law.